Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Touch Tournament

Touch Tournament 

 We all ready to go to our tournament at Dunkirk road. I was wondering who would be the next touch champions for 2013. I arrived at Dunkirk and we the school’s already there. I could see Pt England,G.I.P,Panmure Bridge and St Pie X. We got there and the schools started to stare at us like we were strangers. We got there and our T.P.S referees were already there. We all got settled down and started to practice. We started of by doing our stretches. After we focused on our catching and passing skills. Later we had a match against Glen Taylor and we beat them 6 to 3. We remembered to be humble winners and gracious losers. We shaked hands and we were proud for our win. We had our next game straight away after and we were versuing G.I Primary. We started first and got the 1st try for the day. We carried on they got the second try we were a bit down but we held our head up. Unluckily the time was finished but we carried on and one of the G.I Primary kids jumped out landed and got the ball out. The ref still called it as a try it was a disappointment for every body but still gracious losers. We lost 2-1 so it was a close game. We a 1 hour break. Then they called our name and we had Panmure Bridge next. We started of and scored straight away. It was our turn in defense I told sam come off so they scored. We carried on we won 6-1. It was finals against us and GI we were nervous still we kept our head high like a real team. We settled down but they started but we still worked as a team. We had a strong defense line. Unfortunately they scored and we were down by one. Miss Liddicoat told us to run it straight and make some meters. So me Kini and Darwin started working a rugby team. We made the meters and then it was final me and darwin had something we been practicing. We did it and we did it we got the try we deserved. It was game over it was a draw. We were surprised. It came to price giving unfortunately it was a decision so we had to come second. So I remembered the most important thing we worked as a team. Also I had fun and humble winner and gracious losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment