Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

Guy Fawkes 2013

Guy Fawkes 2013

It was finally Guy Fawkes my dad bought some bad boy’s. We went straight outside with excitement. We had a perfect view from our van. We started off with our little sparkles. I was writing my name in the air. Even my little cousin was.

Then we were having a contest with our next door neighbours. We had these little boxes with heaps of fireworks. We were wondering what it would do. All of sudden it has such loud sounds and it was going everywhere.

I was wondering such a small thing does such loud noises. We found the cascades so we lit those and me and Sake threw them in the air. One almost landed on my mum because of Sake. She was so scared.

I was getting hungry so I went inside and had a little feed and came back outside and it was finished. So went in and started watching other peoples one. It was a fun night bonding with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sau. Amazing guy Fawkes stories. I wish I was there to write my name with the sparkles and help you beat your next door neighbours.

Love: Misimoa

Post a Comment