Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Individual Description


Kia Ora and Malo lelei. My name is Sau, I am ten years old and I’m a year seven student. I go to Tamaki Primary school.I am kind and a cheerful little boy that is inspired about learning and my future.I am a responsible person, well mannered  (well mostly at school).I have sparkling eyes like shining stars.I am a young handsome gentleman from Tonga. I was born in Tongatapu which is a beautiful city in Tonga. I’m kind,funny,generous,cool and a loveable student.I wish to have a wonderful life and a good education.I’m so lucky to have friends like Sam,Darwin,Simon,Edward,Joaquinn,Kini,Tim,Tim Fi,Susana, Mavis ,Alison Salome and Apiseka. I wish to inspire others with my future accomplishments.

My family is the best thing that happened to me because they are very generous.My family are caring,kind,lovable and happy.My family encourages me to do my best in everything so I can get a good education.In my amazing family there is 7 of us.I have 4 annoying brothers and one cute sister.The oldest  brother is a  game freak on our computer.Well on the other hand my other brother is as smart as a nerd.My youngest is as annoying as a monkey.I have one adorable little sister named after my mum.My dad is encouraging like a coach.My mum is huggable like a teddy bear.   

I moved here in 2002 around christmas and have lived around the Tamaki Community ever since.My community is always quiet.There are lots of parks and amazing sport fields.I am so happy with my family around the peaceful Tamaki Community.I was so happy when I moved around the Tamaki Community because there were so many things I wanted to do.There are a couple of people that live around our street that come to this school.


What I like about my culture is that I am always with my family.Also what I love about my culture is that we get to catch pigs.What I like about sports is I want to follow in my uncle's footsteps and I want to have fun.I love doing is playing rugby with my friends,sports and school.My favourite thing I like to do is eating or talking with my relatives.

I hope to achieve my goals this year and produce quality work that is of a Year 7 level in all my learning areas. I want develop my thinking skills so that I can

No comments:

Post a Comment