Pages

Friday 22 February 2013

Hiding In Seek


It was a dark spooky night 5th of February 2011 and Peter just woke up. He looked outside and he could see his cousins and friends waiting  for him, so he got up changed  and ran down straight away. When he was running his sweat was running down his neck so he washed his face. When he got they shouted, “HEY!” Peter ran and whispered to everyone, “What should we play today,”.Misimoa shouted, “I know hide in seek!” Peter said, “ You guys go play I not gonna play right now so he sat down and watched them played.As I was the branches were growing and children were playing then they looked over at me and shouted, “Hey come and play!” I responded back with a loud shout, “O.K I’ll come and play!” just when I shouted out play I felt goose bumps it was like running through my body I was shivering but I still played but I felt neither sad or happy.As I was hiding I could feel something as if I could sense them running to find me.

I got out of my basement I ran and ran.I saw the kowhai tree I went there held the tree.As I was holding the and hiding at the same time.When I was hiding I had a vision about my dad in the battlefeild it was like a nightmare.I heard them running.While they were running I angled myself between the tree and me.They were still looking for me .  While they were looking for me I was still having thoughts about my dad in the battlefield. It was getting dark so Peter’s friends and cousin went home and shouted, “Goodbye to Peter!” where ever he was.  

When he got out of his vision he shouted, “Hey guys where are you!”.He walked around as if it was a jungle.He could see animals.He was walking and walking.Just when he thought he got bit from a snake he woke up. He looked at himself and he said to himself, “Oh it was just a nightmare,” He looked outside and his friends were waiting so he really got changed and played outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment