Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

All About Me


Malo lelei. Hi my name is Sau. I’m 9 years old and I was born in Tonga. My family and I arrived in New Zealand in 2002 on December 25, Christmas Day! I have brown eyes and also brown hair. When I walk in the sun my eyes glow like a disco ball hanging on top of the ceiling. I am tall, handsome and slim.   

I have 3 incredible brothers and I have an adorable and chubby cute sister. I live with my parents, aunty, brothers and my little cousin. My family makes me feel awesome.

I am Tongan and am extremely proud of my culture. My culture represents who I am. Some things that represent me are the beautiful flowers, the Island of Tonga, the food and the traditional central Tongan dances.

I enjoy playing outside with the awesome Briant and my other cool  friends at school. I also enjoy learning at school with the best teacher in the world. I love to listen to awesome music when I’m doing nothing.Briant is my best friend because when my friends are away he always plays with me.

My best friend is Briant because he always plays with me and my brothers. He has brown eyes also brown skin like a brave mighty  warrior.Briant makes me feel over the moon. He is my best friend because I trust in him.

My future goal is to be an incredible famous and legendary rugby player for Tonga. This year I would like to achieve all my reading goals. My family can help me by making  sure I read my book every day after I finish my parents can ask me question about the book.  

3 comments:

Ms Aireen said...

I enjoyed reading your description Sau! You have used great, powerful words to describe your life and your family. You have a great goal for the future and I look forward to helping you achieve your learning goals this year.

Ms Aireen

Mom said...

Love your writing son, you have used some really cool, powerful descriptive words! Myself and dad will try our best to support and help you from home. Keep up the good work son.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Sau I love your describing words in your story.
From Kini

Post a Comment