Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

My Pool Journey

My Pool Journey



It was a bright morning me Vai,Sake and Taufa got changed and we were off. We were walking up and down like a hiking trip. Finally we were there. My heart started to beat rapidly as we were there. we stomped over to the counter took out the money about to pay but it was free.

We went to take of our T-shirts only and power walked our way in and we dived in. I look around and I see the the sparkling and glamorous water. It was like a once in a lifetime opportunity. After we played American football.

They ganged up on Vai so I swam and I dived down and felt something it was Sake’s pants. I felt something coming my way I got up it was a fist coming my way POW I was down like dead people.

I got furious went down and pulled his pants down I saw something didn’t want to see. He drowned me and I could taste a lot of different kind of water. I was screaming under and bubbles starting growing and popping.

I stayed still and I could feel my vines starting to froze. I could observed a lot of things happening to my body. At that moment I felt like I was going to pass out but then he let go. I glided up and I took my was breathe. I got out and I could sense deep down me my heart was pumping 10x faster.

We all got out and left the pool and got changed. We all finished left the building and said to the nice office lady have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment