Pages

Friday 5 July 2013

Crossing The Line

Crossing The line

I didn't want to cross but I had to make me and my family proud. I wish they were here just to watch me. If I make it then I know they are proud of me. Then if I don’t then I will die with love and courage I walked across without any safety harness just a balancing stick. I could feel the breeze running through my veins. As I keep walking I think of what might happened like if a light bolt might struck and might hit the string. Then I carried on as I almost get closer. I was crying but it was tears of joy. It has been past 4 hours. I look down and it was 15 hundred feet. I

could feel my feet tingling then I wobble but I still keep my balance. I stopped and look up I only see people wishing me good luck. I look up wondering what my great grandfather would think. I think to myself and say I could and I was a man of my words.I take one more look and  all I see is cameras watching me and watching carefully of if I make it or not. I walked on seeing if I would make. Then I get closer and the closer I get the more I feel sick . I wobble and wobble until I hit the point I couldn’t balance any longer . I looked up and see people crying and disappointed I was so close. Then I got up walking and walking till I was was 5 inches far so I ran balancing myself people looking and jumping with amazement I got of jumping with excitement.

The 7 news people asking me question and I just gasped with excitement. They said this has been 7 news of Nick crossing the grand canyon. After he thinks about where he should do his next daredevil.

No comments:

Post a Comment